I needed to turn .eprt files into .step files so I could open them in BobCAD, so sort of the same thing.
When I installed the eDrawings program though, a window popped up and said it was going to overwrite files shared with BobCAD. I went ahead anyway cause I needed to get these models sorted out so I could quote on them.
That’s when I noticed that there was some glitches within BobCAD, specifically Boolean subtract and solid fillet. Both would delete the first item picked instead of modifying it.
I ended up reinstalling BobCAD and now everything is back to normal.
Also was told it was a good idea to close and reopen the program daily instead of leaving it open 24/7 like I do.
So all fixed…