BobCAD choking on extrude cut

I have a part that requires over 300 (.5 x .0938) slots in material .125 thick. BobCAD V33 does not complete any cut if I select more than one slot at a time. The machine I am runing on has the following specs:
Processor: (2.6 GHz) 8-Core Intel Xeon E5-2640 v3 Processor, Memory (RAM): 32GB (4x8) DDR4 PC4 Memory, Graphics Card: Nvidia Quadro K2000 2GB GDDR5.

Is there some setting in BobCAD that is throttling this? Does the file size cause limitations?
Any Help is greatly appreciate.

Thanks
Joe

You could just program 1 slot or row and then use subs

First - Thank you for your response.
Aside from the fact I have no idea how to “use subs”, one of my deliverables is a 3D drawing required for approval to move forward and make the part.
This is frustrating. If this is a limitation in the software I need to know so I’m not pulling out what little hair I have left :slightly_smiling_face: trying to make it work somehow.

Joe

Many thanks to Eric for helping me sorting out the problem and giving a new approach to Extrude/Cut operations

Joe

It might be useful to do some optimization of the calculation in BobCAD-CAM for multiple geometries in the solid. I can add an example with which I have some problems with the calculation. If needed, I can provide a file to perform tests.

Ludek