Do i need a better computer?

Im doing lots of mold work and generation time for toolpaths and simulations can take a long time.
i prioritized the graphic card in the control panel
using bobcad v33
pc specs
I built it a while back
windows 10
lga1151 I7-6700 (3.4ghz)
16 gigs ddr4 3200
250 gig ssd
quadro k1200

task manager shows memory at about 60 percent when generating 3d tool paths and the cpu is at about 20 percent.

I know there is a ton of factors into what your doing to make it run faster or slower. like tolerances and stuff but if a better pc will reduce this generation time at all then I would be willing to upgrade if it would make everything faster. would a 4070 even make a difference in toolpath generation? or a better cpu

thanks for any info

i’m using on V36…

|Processor|Intel(R) Core™ i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.19 GHz|
|Installed RAM|16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)|
|System type|64-bit operating system, x64-based processor|
windows 10 pro
with a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB video card…

if anything is slowing you down it might be the video card…
if you are using onboard graphics and not a separate vid card that might give you issues…
i tried once using onboard graphics and my pc would lock up generating tool paths…

Thanks for the response Bigman. yeah it sounds like we have similar rigs. your cpu is a step better. the graphics card is really a possibility because the one im using is a workstation GPU (nvidia quadro k1200) and if i got one of the newer rtx cards and popped it in im sure id see a difference on simulations. not so sure about generating toolpaths but i might give that a try first.