Jordan Shafer Introduction - Training Department

Hello all! My name is Jordan Shafer and I have been with BobCAD for 3+ years! I am one of the moderators of the BobCAD-CAM forum and we look forward to the continuous discussion of new ideas, tips & tricks, and the genuine friendships that may be created.

I am tasked with connecting our customer base with our expert trainers to help shorten the learning curve of BobCAD-CAM products. If you ever find yourself struggling you can always email me at jshafer@bobcad.com or call into our support line at 727 489 0003 and just ask for Jordan. We have free options like webinars, YouTube videos, and getting started videos to completely customized paid options where we can come to your shop, you can come to Florida, or we can do Online Training!

I look forward to helping you all get to the next level in CAD/CAM programming with BobCAD-CAM products!

P.S. - If you’re reading this post and you have interest in training your staff, email me at jshafer@bobcad.com with the message “Forum Discount” for up to 15% off on your next Inhouse, Onsite, or Online Training Bundle purchase!

2 Likes