Looking for volunteers to test some training

Hello Everyone!

The training team here at BobCAD-CAM is always looking for new ways we can improve not only our training, but how customers learn best. We are very grateful for the many customers who helped us out by completing some of our surveys. We used this data to start work on a new training delivery platform. Thought it is not ready for the public at this time, we are looking for a small handful of volunteers that would be interested and willing to evaluate and provide feedback during these beginning stages.

Those of you who might be interested in participating please let us know please email us at: training@bobcad.com or comment on this post that you are interested and we will reach out.

Thank You

1 Like

Sign me up for the test training.

1 Like

Hello Bob,

I’ll add you to the listing. We will reach out once we get things set and ready for some testing :slight_smile:

Hello Alex

I would be interested in participating in the training feedback programme.

Please sign me up, I am in England.

Regards

Barrie

Hello Barrie,

I’ll add you to the listing. We will reach out once we get things set and ready for some testing :slight_smile:

hi, i`m interested, please sign me up

Adding you to the list Milos. :+1:

I would like to volunteer for the training evaluation.

Hello Graham, I have added you to the list.

Hi Alex. Very interested in working with the training team.

I have you added Jeff.

Within the next few weeks we will contact you guys and set up a time to go over the content with you. We are looking forward to this project and are happy to have you participating.

We have room for about 1 more person to participate at this time . Once we reach 6 total we will close the group for this one.

i am interested in participating

Hello Curtis, I have you added as the final participant.