MillTurn code not computing correctly

Bobcam V36 isn’t ouputting final dimensions correctly. I.E.- if the bore is 1.6 diameter, I’m getting 1.546 for a finish dimension. This may bve a tool issue, but Bobcam has such poor lathe instrution I can’t figure it out.
Also, If I enter a rough allowance, I get no U or W, just for example .005 & .003 instead of U.005 & W.003.

HAs anyone been able to overcome these problems?

Rick, I’m assuming the u/w must be a canned cycle reference, I don’t use canned cycles.

But when you’re talking about not turning to the diameter you are looking for I have run into. Check to see what f you have the toolholder collision check, checkbox checked. This could stop your tool from reaching if the software thinks the toolholder is in the way. Also a lot of times I run the tool with system compensation without collision check and that will run right on the money. There are three options in that drop down I believe, not in front of the computer now.

The post processor must be configured with the correct prefix and cycle format you are trying to use. You can request assistance from the team via email at support@bobcad.com or you can look through the Online Post Processor Help System files here: Welcome