New SP/Hot Fix has been released SP1.1 - Link in description

Hello everyone! Just wanted to let you know that there has been an update SP1.1 released that can be downloaded from the support site. The list of corrected items will be getting updated sometime yet today.

Link to Support Site Download

1 Like

Here is a listing of the critical items addressed in this Hot Fix

• V31 file read-in crashing issue due to crash in BC002R.dll – Corrected
• Posting – Advanced Posting Page – Setting an exit box index out of range causes system crash – Corrected
• Lathe Tap Hole – Tools not showing up in the tool crib – Corrected
• Posting – BCPost.GetValueOfDataBlock – Not working for some Mill Turn post questions – Corrected
• CAD – Sweep 3D – Reversing profile chain caused system crash – Corrected
• Posting – 5 axis erroneous values output at beginning of operation sending rotary axes to zero casing potential crash of machine – Corrected
• Posting – MillTurn – Y axis travel limit error found on sub spindle face drilling - Corrected

Thanks for announcing it…I will check it out…

be careful with this one…lost my whole tool file on this update and now have to replace it all…even tried grabbing a file from a previous version and still can’t get it back…

Hmm, can you provide more details here? I am assuming you are speaking of your tool library. Are you saying the install of this update overwrote your existing tool library file?

Please let me know

Thank You

Alex

had to rerun the migration tool to get all my tools back

yes indeed it did…i tried the migration tool and it did switch it back but damn…was not expecting that…

Hmm the system should not have replaced your original file on disk. The installer tests to verify if the library you have is newer/changed from the original. If your library is newer then it will not write that file. I think connecting with support to test this behavior on your system is the best next step to help identify if this logic is failing on your system. I know this is a test that is run through with all builds in QA so if this failed on your system we need to try to determine why.

@JasonBroderick - can you guys test this with him?