Noobie, v29 question about Data-Cam Tree

Please, some help, v29 question about Data-Cam Tree, there is a red “x” in the Data-Cam Tree; it is in the white square after the + -. Will not post. I am getting “cannot do g1 with zero feed rate” error when trying to do setup to cut.

Edit: I have tried the "update all geometries; compute all tool path; and backplot, all work proper. The simulation looks and works ok. It is the red “x” that I believe is the issue. Just don’t recall what it is and or how to correct it.

Many thanks

That red x sounds ok. Can you send a pic?
maybe you have a feed of zero in a tool?

Eric, this is a win 10 computer, I have not seen any screenshot command, my only way is a camera. I will review the feed rate of the tools in the “edit” command. You think “That red x sounds ok.”??

thanks

This is a pic of the data tree.

Many thanks Eric, after review the z feed rate fixed it.

You can SNIP and paste in Windows 10 by holding down the Windows logo key+Shift key+S key

Did you pick your stock? (that needs to be done in V-29)

Many thanks, for all the suggestions, the “Z” was set to 0, so I used edit to put any number in. My mill is only 2 axes. After getting to cut my part it appears that some of the tool path “back plotted” ok and “simulation” did not show, but when I cut the part, there is an issue, at the end of a letter (my part is small with positive letters, standing proud/raised) a very small circle, I have seen this when the geometry is not quite perfect. I was very careful when I did the artwork.
The vector program I used was Inkscape (v20??~~ most recent) to get the letters to suit. How do I improve the input of the .dxf file, to get better quality artwork. Prefer a script font style. Is there a better vector based program to work with?? I may go back and use Bobcad font only, need to get finished.

Many thanks

cool also the -0.0 gets me some times why Bobcad lets that happen it’s a rounding thing I am sure