Tapping information

I am not sure what I did, but lost all tapping information, cannot select threads, comes up blank.

using V9, re-installed, hoping to get back to original, came up empty handed. any suggestions to get this back up and running.

Thanks

What is the size of the file: TappingTable.XML located in your: C:\BobCAD-CAM Data\BobCAM V9\Technology folder.

If it is 0 bytes then something happened that cleared the table. The default file is 53KB. I have attached it here and you can download to replace yours if the file on your system is smaller or zero. NOTE: This is the default, so any modifications you have made to the threads will be discarded if you install this one. To install simply close the software, download the file from here and put it into the: C:\BobCAD-CAM Data\BobCAM V9\Technology directory on your system. Overwrite the file that is there and then re-open the software. You should be good to go.

TappingTable.XML (53.0 KB)

HTH

Alex

I Just had to do this… any idea why this happens?

also I think the 4-40 form tap drill might be wrong

not sure why, definitely catches you off hand. but you got to love these forums, helping you work thru the issues.

I am using a #39 ( .0995 dia ) drill for 4-40 Roll form tap. I adjust my tool crib as needed when going thru my tools.