Tool path plunging when I don't want it to

Hi, new to the forum. I am trying to machine an area out with a 3 axis tool path with an inserted ball tool that cannot plunge. The parts are flame cut and I am machining some clearance area off that is radiused two different directions so I have to use a single point program with the ball tool to achieve these. My problem is no matter what I try for boundaries or geometry or stock etc.I have tried a Z Level Rough and the Advanced Rough.
It wants to plunge into the part to start its tool paths at different depths. I’ve gotten it to start off the part like I want for the 1st initial depth but then every path after that plunges into the part to start. I want it to run a pass at the first depth, and start again off the part for its next path and so on. Using Bobcad V34. Any tips?

Try looking into the Drill Point positions for the Advanced Rough toolpath. Make sure for 3 axis toolpaths you create the point at the depth you finish at…because it will choose it’s own entry for any depth lower than the selected point. This might be 1 method to help you out. The Drill Point will have to reside inside your containment boundary.

HTH

Alex

Did you try to go to your leads and go with the ramp ?