V 31 Simulation feature lines missing

I have no idea what I turned off and after and hour of looking around I admit defeat and come crawling here to ask for help !

This morning when I simulated a job I would see the features on the drawing along with the tool path… Now I only see the tool paths and the feature appear as it is cut… Without the feature lines I really can’t tell if the tool is cutting on the right side of the feature lines, without the lines being there…

For some reason the workpiece button is grayed out in the Visibility tab… Who knows what I have done :frowning:
Anyone know where I can turn the lines back on ?

Hi,
do you mean the Toolpath information is gone?

Bye, Harald

Here is a picture… Usually I see the features to be milled outlined before the tool starts to cut… In this picture they are missing. I do see the tool path but there is no indication of the next feature to be cut. There are three more slotted holes that will be milled but you will see nothing until they are simulated cut.

I had though that that would be controlled under the Visibility Tab but Workpiece is greyed out and I am unable to select it.

Hi,
still not exactly knowing what you mean. But could it be, that you just work with 2-Axis operations and there is no workpiece behind the scenes. Below a sample just based on curves and 2-Axis operations:

So no workpiece, no model the simulation can show… But you can play around with Toolpath activated and do some settings in Toolpath Rendering.

Below a sample with a solid:
Here you can play around with Workpiece, Stock and Initial Stock.

Bye, Harald