V34 Something seams different in the simulation analysis deviation settings ...?

Why dose the green color always want to be ±.008? here are 3 different gradient ranges…the other BobCAD Versions I don’t believe acted this way…

The deviation feature in V34 Sp 1, still dose not work like it did in V33…

Could it be fixed in SP 2…its cumbersome to keep changing everything, every time I go into simulation…

The deviation feature in V34 Sp 2, still dose not work like it did in V33…

Could it be fixed in SP 3…its cumbersome to keep changing everything, every time I go into simulation… :violin:

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that this has already been reported to development. From what I gathered from the report, this was something that ModuleWorks has changed in the background that we are unable to fix on our end currently.

Our dev team is still looking at ways around this issue, but currently it looks like we may have to wait until ModuleWorks can fix this issue on their end first.

I will go ahead and add this post to the report so that they know more people are asking about this.

Thanks for the feedback. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know or give our tech support team a call

Tech Support Number: (727) 489 - 0003
Support Email: support@bobcad.com

2 Likes

Thank you for the response…