Assigned tools with Use automatic tool numbering unchecked

Wish list so when we uncheck Use automatic tool numbering I think it would be a good ideal to have a box that says you have the same tool number more then once is this ok yes or no

1 Like

Totally agree I wish it would warn me that I have two tools using the same tool #.

Hi William can you send a ticket into Bobcad the more tickets the better chance it gets changed thanks

Hey Eric,

All of our techs will check any feature request post with new responses on it and update the original feature request that we put in with the new number of customers requesting the feature. Basically, no need to make a new technical support ticket as we already added that William was also asking for this feature as well when he replied to your post.

Hi,

just stumbled in because I wanted to request exactly the same customization :wink:

I would appreciate this important thing is also checked when posting the operations and point out that there is a conflict. Currently, a tool change is simply ignored!

Regards, Harald

Is it not true that the more tickets that get turned in the better chance we have. I have been asking for this for a long time.

Agree can go bad in a heart beat.

Hey Eric, this is still the case but when someone responds to a forum post and also request a feature like the Milling Guy above. We treat it as if they were opening a separate technical support ticket to request this feature and then increase the # of customers requesting this feature to give it a higher priority.